Everything Else > Off Topic

Podium of Annoyances!! ...

(1/3) > >>

Calman:
What are the top 3 things in life, which "Easily" push your buttons?

Lately, these items listed below "QUALIFY" on my end »»»

1) People who use the word "AWESOME" and "LIKE" 50 times in 6 minutes - an assault on the English Language.
2) Clients who respond by email, stating "Sorry for the Delay, things have been crazy busy lately!!" ... when you have been monitoring their Social Media activities, where they have been actively posting, several times a day.
3) Oh yes!!! ... the Google flashing curser in the Home Page Search Box, only to type a complicated search, look up and see that you have to CLICK AGAIN!!!!

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Jericoke:
My pet peeve is when people are on a new diet/exercise/lifestyle regime for a whole week and won't shut up about how, like, it's made their lives, like, so awesome.

Stick to it for 6 months and THEN tell me, like, how awesome it is.

cosworth151:
Probably my top (or bottom) 3 would be:

3. "Blister Packaging" - Almost impossible to open. Just makes me glad I carry a Leatherman on my belt.

2. Cable TV companies - all of them!  :sick:

1. Windows updates - They always seem to happen when I want to shut down my laptop & go home. Then, when I shut it down, up pops some updates and I'm stuck for 15 minutes or so.

TimmyTime:
Number 1

Not being allowed an opinion. Respect other people let them believe what they want to believe even if you don't agree.

Number 2

People who drain our NHS with problems that can be avoided. Smoking and Obesity for starters.

Number 3

My postman, it is not hard to buzz my door with a parcel!!! Try doing your job properly

Calman:
I can certainly relate to the post person or delivery person.

The number of times I see their employees cut across our yard, stomp through our flowers, take shortcuts in the winter time, leave a parcel at the door in clear daylight, without so much of a doorbell ring or note in your mailbox .... it gets my blood boiling!!!!

The one time I saw a delivery guy head to our door with our new TV, he was surprised I opened the door as he was just about to sit the box down and walk away.  I asked him if he intended ringing the bell >>> #mumble answer 1 .... I then asked him if he required my signature on his Fetch a Sketch >>> #mumble answer 2 .... and that was the outcome of this adventure.   Ironically, I probably caught him on a good day, otherwise, those mumbles would probably have extended to a grunt or cold stare!!!!

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version