F1 News & Discussions > General F1 Discussion

It's Time for Monaco!

(1/2) > >>

cosworth151:
This weekend is Monaco! I'm starting the thread a little early to remind everyone that Friday comes on Thursday in Monaco. FP1 & FP2 are on Thursday in the principality. Friday is market day or something like that.

Monty:
I know it is really early (only 10cars have posted times) but I wanted to take the rare chance of saying Riciardo is in 4th and faster than Vettel  :yahoo:

Monty:
Riciardo's glory didn't last long  :D Verstappen looks really fast but Mercedes seem to have a small advantage

Monty:
FP2 - if this is in anyway representative of full Quali pace, the Mercs are 0.7s faster than the rest!!

cosworth151:
It does look like another Merc Fest this weekend. K-Mag & Grosjean's performance gives me hope for a double points finish.

Mercedes will carry Niki Lauda's signature and the words, “Danke Niki” on the noses of their cars this weekend. Also, one of the stars on the engine cover will be red in remembrance of Niki. Several driver will carry tributes of their own.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.mercedes-lauda-was-the-heart-and-soul-of-formula-1.2Ktxj1JToHogTMxng9W6hR.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version