Fun Stuff > F1 Grid Game

F1 Grid Game Prize

(1/6) > >>

Wizzo:

Hi Guys,

Please let me know what you think would be the best prize for our F1 Grid Game from the poll above. If you have any other ideas then please post them here.

Also let me know what you think of the prizes offered.

Cheers

Wiz

Ian:
You could always offer me and the ma-in-law a pair of tickets, all expenses paid to the Malaysian GP he he, no, seriously tho' the prizes are fine. Lets not forget Wizard, this is THE f1 site and the competitions are fun and anyone wanting to win a thumping big prize is missing, I think, the essence of GP-Wizard, it's serious about f1 but also entertaining 'cos we can all joke with one another without offence being taken.

Dare:

--- Quote from: ian on March 19, 2007, 06:01:56 PM ---You could always offer me and the ma-in-law a pair of tickets, all expenses paid to the Malaysian GP he he, no, seriously tho' the prizes are fine. Lets not forget Wizard, this is THE f1 site and the competitions are fun and anyone wanting to win a thumping big prize is missing, I think, the essence of GP-Wizard, it's serious about f1 but also entertaining 'cos we can all joke with one another without offence being taken.

--- End quote ---

well put Ian,people on this site are probably the
friendliest of all f1 sites.It's a real pleasure getting to know
the members

Neil.P:
Hi Wizard, I think that any prize you give out is extremely generous considering nobody else contributes financially to this site!

Neil.P

Ian:
Absolutely spot on Neil, personally, I'd be happy with :- And the winner is "blah blah"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version