Fun Stuff > F1 Grid Game

2019 Grid Game Winners

<< < (2/2)

John S:
Big thanks guys and hearty congrats to all the other podium places, especially greener_09 on top spot.

Many thanks to Dare for all his selfless work to keep the GG functioning - well mostly correct  ;) - we couldn't have done it without you.  :D

Must mention Wizzo of course for this fantastic site, Grid Game - oh and magnificent prizes.  :good: :good:

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on December 05, 2019, 02:43:19 PM ---Big thanks guys and hearty congrats to all the other podium places, especially greener_09 on top spot.

Many thanks to Dare for all his selfless work to keep the GG functioning - well mostly correct  ;) - we couldn't have done it without you.  :D

Must mention Wizzo of course for this fantastic site, Grid Game - oh and magnificent prizes.  :good: :good:

--- End quote ---

Good to see you  on the podium John  :good: and
thanks for keeping a eye out for me. I do over look at times

Irisado:
I'm so astonished that I gained that many positions that I have only just checked today, as I was convinced that I wouldn't get anywhere near the podium.  Thank you to everyone for running, and participating, in the games and congratulations to fellow winners as well.

Warmwater:
Congratulations to Mutley, Irisado, John S, and especially to Greener, for exceptional driver picks for the season.  :good:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version