Everything Else > Entertainment, Games & Computers

Lets Beat COVID-19 Quarantine

(1/4) > >>

Wizzo:
I thought I would start this thread for members to add anything they think might help others beat the COVID-19 quarantine period. Please post videos, movie trailers, links to games etc.

I'll start us off...

cosworth151:
Good one, Wizzo! My all time favorite F1 car, and probably why I have a fondness for Zanvoort.  ;)

I though we could use a laugh, so here's Jerry Reed. You might remember his a Cletus "The Snowman" from Smokey & The Bandit."

Jericoke:
There is a new Fangio documentary on Netflix.  It's quite amazing (i've only watched the first half so far).

There's a lot of interviews with who's who in F1.  A lot of the voices talk over footage of Fangio era racing, so it's fun to see if you can guess who's talking before they show up on screen.

Scott:
My radio is primarily podcasts, and too many have nothing to cover other than the virus, so when I need to unplug I fire up Snap Judgement from WNYC Studios.  Very soothing and interesting stories.

The Moth is another great series.

Non-F1 podcast suggestions are welcome (kind of turned off F1 at the moment and besides most F1 podcasts are either too boring, too long or too repetitive).

Wizzo:
Some great overtakes here....

Wizzo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version