Everything Else > General Automotive

The new Gordon Murray T50

(1/1)

Philbe:
It really is amazing that these cars are allowed to exist.

John S:
Whose gonna be brave enough to ban Ferrari, Lambo, Koenigsegg, McLaren, Bugatti, et al from making fire breathing monsters.

Wealth rules the world, therefore playthings of the super rich will remain.
Astonishes me that many million dollar hypercars cars are not fit for road use but customers still queue up.  :crazy: 

cosworth151:
That was one of the things that struck me about Murray's design philosophy - that he designed it to be a practical road car. No flamboyant styling or unnecessary gadgets, but a comfortable interior & usable luggage space. He also managed to increase the interior room and luggage volume while shrinking the overall size of the car.

Of course, he had me at the words "Cosworth V-12!"   :yahoo:

Scott:

--- Quote from: cosworth151 on August 08, 2020, 01:49:29 PM ---That was one of the things that struck me about Murray's design philosophy - that he designed it to be a practical road car. No flamboyant styling or unnecessary gadgets, but a comfortable interior & usable luggage space. He also managed to increase the interior room and luggage volume while shrinking the overall size of the car.

Of course, he had me at the words "Cosworth V-12!"   :yahoo:

--- End quote ---

The way the braking system turns on the fan and massively increases downforce is wild. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version