Everything Else > Off Topic

A little poll

(1/5) > >>

Dare:
I'm a little curious about our President saying the
UK loving him. This poll is for all members whatever
country you reside in

Andy B:
How can anyone like someone who has the attitude that he has? He is certainly not a statesman and seems to be using the presidency for personal gain. The USA from an outside perspective looks in a bad way with not only C-19 but protests and riots. I, and most likely the majority of the world, cannot understand the gun culture when so many are dying from that privilege being abused.
I have recently been having a discussion with an American cousin about why we, my wife and I, will avoid travelling through the USA when flying. On travelling to Canada we changed our flights to avoid landing in the US due to the attitude of officials who treat everyone as if they are a terrorist or criminal.
Maybe, just maybe the problem with US cops is they watch too many TV shows and think that's how they should act too?
See what you have started?  :stop: :nono:

Dare:
I hope I don't offend anybody with the poll but Trump
says and thinks the World loves him. I'd just wanted
know what the group thinks of him.

John S:
Dare you have boxed us all into a corner, your poll appears innocuous, however no one really likes politicians in general so without the proverbial opt out i.e. 'have no opinion' or 'don't give a flying fart' your proposition lacks any balance and is in danger of the result amounting to faux news.  :D   

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on September 10, 2020, 01:51:46 AM ---Dare you have boxed us all into a corner, your poll appears innocuous, however no one really likes politicians in general so without the proverbial opt out i.e. 'have no opinion' or 'don't give a flying fart' your proposition lacks any balance and is in danger of the result amounting to faux news.  :D

--- End quote ---

Seems like in the US you either love or despise him. That's
why the yes or no option. I didn't take the first vote so as
to not show any favoritism

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version