Other Sports > Other Sports

Mclaren Indycar interested in Perez

(1/3) > >>

Dare:
I'd love to see him over here

https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news/mclaren-sergio-perez-indycar-switch/4872966/?ic_source=article-details-widget&ic_medium=widget&ic_campaign=widget-trendin

lkjohnson1950:
Moving to Indy Car is kind of lose/lose. If he does really well F1 people say "See, we told you Indy drivers are no good". If he doesn't do well they say "See, told you Perez wasn't that good". That said, I would also love to see him here.

jimclark:
'Just tryin' to go with that logic....  :confused:
If that's the case, no one should ever attempt IndyCar?
'Same situation for anybody, no?...."See, we told you you can/can't drive better than the rest?". 
If it's all lose/lose, how does anyone win then? Why bother...??? :DntKnw:

:)

lkjohnson1950:
As far as being a front rank F1 driver, coming to Indy would not impress the Powers That Be in F1. They have little regard for Indy Car or its drivers. If he decides to do it he better be prepared to finish his career here. It won't matter to F1 if he does well or poorly.

Scott:
I would prefer Perez stay in F1.  Even if he moves to somewhere like Haas (and only signs a one year contract), he could still impress enough to be offered a better drive in ‘22.  If I was Toto, I’d throw Bottas into reserve driver and put Perez alongside Lewis.  But Toto doesn’t have much imagination.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version