F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

Mick Schumacher in FP1 at Nurburgring

(1/3) > >>

cosworth151:
Mick Shumacher will drive in FP1 during the Eifel Grand Prix weekend at the Nurburgring. He will be in Antonio Giovinazzi's Alfa Romeo.

https://racer.com/2020/09/29/schumacher-overjoyed-at-fp1-chance/

Jericoke:
There seems to be an amazing pipeline of young drivers ready for F1. 

The only problem is the 'old guard' needs to leave to make way! If Mick is ready for F1, I'm guessing Kimi will be moving on, unless Ferrari can assign Mick to Haas.

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Jericoke on September 30, 2020, 04:10:18 PM ---There seems to be an amazing pipeline of young drivers ready for F1. 

The only problem is the 'old guard' needs to leave to make way! If Mick is ready for F1, I'm guessing Kimi will be moving on, unless Ferrari can assign Mick to Haas.

--- End quote ---

Rumours are that KR has signed!
So an interesting thought on retirements with KR, LH and DR all getting to that age how long can they continue?

John S:
I'm of the opinion that Giovinazzi will make way for Mick so the Kimi question becomes an irrelevance.
Well Antonio has hardly shown much promise in the last 2 years now has he.  ::)

I also predict that another F2 graduate Calum Illott will be in the Haas next term alongside the 'Hulk'.
Again 'wrecker Romain' and 'blocker KMag' clearly seem incapable of advancing from journeyman status after too many years in F1 for the both of them.  :crazy: 

Dare:
Ferrari has a dog this year so why not let Vettel
have a vacation and let Mick finish the year. What
can it hurt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version