collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 342
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: News  (Read 6569 times)

Offline Jericoke

Re: News
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2021, 02:23:50 PM »
Switzerland's not getting enough supply for that - the USA, UK and Israel got nearly all the priority doses due to paying premiums.

Whereas Canada went all in on a Chinese vaccine, then told China we weren't happy with their human rights record.  To show how much they value human rights, they blocked all vaccines to Canada.

Offline Andy B

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 01:51:12 AM »
Australia have been criticised this week for the slow role out of the vaccine but if they think that is slow they should take a look at NZ as we are miles behind them and we have just opened up free travel to and from Aussie.
I expected the government to be well into the vaccines before they did that but no we've gone from little risk to a big risk.
I have just had my flu jab so cannot have my Covid jab for two weeks but as there is no sign of that happening its not an issue.
Oh well! I suppose it could be worse.

A Kiwi man died and went to heaven; as he stood in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, “What are all those clocks? ”St Peter answered, “Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.” “Oh,” said the man, “whose clock is that?” “That’s Mother Teresa’s. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.” “Incredible,” said the man.  St Peter then said “That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.”
The man then asked “Where’s Jacinda Ardern’s clock?” “Her clock is in Jesus’ office. He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”
Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 11:26:14 AM »

A Kiwi man died and went to heaven; as he stood in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, “What are all those clocks? ”St Peter answered, “Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.” “Oh,” said the man, “whose clock is that?” “That’s Mother Teresa’s. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.” “Incredible,” said the man.  St Peter then said “That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.”
The man then asked “Where’s Jacinda Ardern’s clock?” “Her clock is in Jesus’ office. He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”

:DD :DD :DD

Hey Andy loving a bit of regional humour. Could apply almost anywhere I suspect.
Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline Andy B

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2021, 10:22:19 PM »
John does anyone nowadays believe politicians?
Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle