Fun Stuff > F1 Grid Game

News

<< < (7/7)

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: Alianora La Canta on April 20, 2021, 10:42:19 PM ---Switzerland's not getting enough supply for that - the USA, UK and Israel got nearly all the priority doses due to paying premiums.

--- End quote ---

Whereas Canada went all in on a Chinese vaccine, then told China we weren't happy with their human rights record.  To show how much they value human rights, they blocked all vaccines to Canada.

Andy B:
Australia have been criticised this week for the slow role out of the vaccine but if they think that is slow they should take a look at NZ as we are miles behind them and we have just opened up free travel to and from Aussie.
I expected the government to be well into the vaccines before they did that but no we've gone from little risk to a big risk.
I have just had my flu jab so cannot have my Covid jab for two weeks but as there is no sign of that happening its not an issue.
Oh well! I suppose it could be worse.

A Kiwi man died and went to heaven; as he stood in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, “What are all those clocks? ”St Peter answered, “Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.” “Oh,” said the man, “whose clock is that?” “That’s Mother Teresa’s. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.” “Incredible,” said the man.  St Peter then said “That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.”
The man then asked “Where’s Jacinda Ardern’s clock?” “Her clock is in Jesus’ office. He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”

John S:

--- Quote from: Andy B on April 22, 2021, 01:51:12 AM ---
A Kiwi man died and went to heaven; as he stood in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, “What are all those clocks? ”St Peter answered, “Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.” “Oh,” said the man, “whose clock is that?” “That’s Mother Teresa’s. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.” “Incredible,” said the man.  St Peter then said “That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.”
The man then asked “Where’s Jacinda Ardern’s clock?” “Her clock is in Jesus’ office. He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”

--- End quote ---

:DD :DD :DD

Hey Andy loving a bit of regional humour. Could apply almost anywhere I suspect.

Andy B:
John does anyone nowadays believe politicians?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version