Everything Else > Off Topic

Now had the Covid Vaccination jab

<< < (3/7) > >>

Alianora La Canta:

--- Quote from: Dare on February 07, 2021, 12:00:40 AM ---which brand vaccine did you get?

--- End quote ---

There's a mix of OxfordAstrazeneca and Pfizer being issued where I am (my relatives have OxfordAstrazeneca, my ex-neighbour has Pfizer).

Scott:
Still waiting for mine, and our company actually makes the base Pharmaceutical agent for the Moderna vaccine.  Switzerland has completely botched the vaccine rollout.  When I registered for the vaccine, I was told it would be late February.  Still waiting...they got down to the 70-80 year olds and ran out of vaccine.  Even closed down the vaccine stations they had opened up with great fanfare.

cosworth151:
I got my second Moderna shot last Wednesday. The only reaction I had was from the first one. Just a little rash on the elbow of the arm I got the shot in. It only lasted a couple of days.

Alianora La Canta:
Dad and my brother had their second OxfordAstrazeneca jabs. Neither noticed it 2 minutes after it was done. My ex-neighbour had his second a little bit before and the only effect he noticed was that he was a bit hungrier for the next day or so ("good, more excuse to eat nice food").

Mum's due to have her second jab soon. Northern Ireland's started jabbing my age group but England has not, so I will be patient.

John S:
Now had my 2nd jab.  :yahoo:

In a short while I'll be free for release on the world, whether it's ready or not.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version