Everything Else > Off Topic

Now had the Covid Vaccination jab

<< < (2/7) > >>

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on February 05, 2021, 01:27:54 PM ---Got the jab Weds eve, slick operation at the Grantham vaccination centre, thanks to all the staff for their efforts.  :good:

My brother in law commented that I'm now a '1 in 10', million that is as ten million vaccination mark passed on Weds eve.  :swoon:

I'm fine aside from a sore arm and a thumping headache yesterday, I don't usually suffer headaches but guess some reaction to drug welcome as it shows efficacy. Mine was Pfizer.

I rather oddly also belched rather a lot yesterday, well over a couple dozen times, again I'm not prone to windy pops so it might be a side effect. Might just have easily been summat I ate too, so no big deal. All seems fine today.

--- End quote ---

which brand vaccine did you get? I hope you didn't make
a scene when they stuck you. Still waiting for mine but
I should be safe for 6 months.

John S:

--- Quote from: Dare on February 07, 2021, 12:00:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: John S on February 05, 2021, 01:27:54 PM ---Got the jab Weds eve, slick operation at the Grantham vaccination centre, thanks to all the staff for their efforts.  :good:

My brother in law commented that I'm now a '1 in 10', million that is as ten million vaccination mark passed on Weds eve.  :swoon:

I'm fine aside from a sore arm and a thumping headache yesterday, I don't usually suffer headaches but guess some reaction to drug welcome as it shows efficacy. Mine was Pfizer.

I rather oddly also belched rather a lot yesterday, well over a couple dozen times, again I'm not prone to windy pops so it might be a side effect. Might just have easily been summat I ate too, so no big deal. All seems fine today.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I got Pfizer one, no dramas - except they were not offering even a little sweetie to us brave soldiers.   :crazy:
You just get plonked on a socially distanced chair with a hand written time sticker on you with a monitor watching to see you don't jump the lights.  ;)
Very different to when I got the Polio jab when I was 9 or 10.  :D

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on February 07, 2021, 02:54:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I got Pfizer one, no dramas - except they were not offering even a little sweetie to us brave soldiers.   :crazy:
You just get plonked on a socially distanced chair with a hand written time sticker on you with a monitor watching to see you don't jump the lights.  ;)

--- End quote ---

When we got out Polio vaccine it was in a sugar cube.

John S:

--- Quote from: Dare on February 07, 2021, 04:42:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thought that was only done by Horse doctors.  ;)

Crumbs you must be even more ancient than me then.
- Oh wait a minute of course you are.  :D  :tease:

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on February 07, 2021, 08:04:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dare on February 07, 2021, 04:42:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thought that was only done by Horse doctors.  ;)

Crumbs you must be even more ancient than me then.
- Oh wait a minute of course you are.  :D  :tease:

--- End quote ---

My parents were tight with money. They took me to
the vet to save money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version