Everything Else > Off Topic

What's your pass time

(1/4) > >>

Dare:
Me I like to bowl. I realize Covid might not allow
it now but what did yo do or plan to do when this
hopefully is over.

John S:
For me it's to jump in the car and travel 120 miles to my best pal's house, then both of us will have a good booze up, at the local pub if it's open if not at his gaffe.  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Just hope they don't lift lockdown on an F1 weekend, pal not a fan so he'd have to wait.  ;)

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on February 20, 2021, 01:05:48 PM ---For me it's to jump in the car and travel 120 miles to my best pal's house, then both of us will have a good booze up, at the local pub if it's open if not at his gaffe.  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

I thought you'd be a dart player John. But booze and
darts don't mix

Just hope they don't lift lockdown on an F1 weekend, pal not a fan so he'd have to wait.  ;)

--- End quote ---

John S:
Dare most darts leagues started in Pubs even if they fill out stadia now.

More games in Pubs have been won using large quantities of beer as fuel for home team, or sometimes as distraction for visitors.  :D

Personally always found smoking better for focusing on good darts throws, gave up fags 35 years ago even though it ruined my very average darts playing.  ;) 

Andy B:
I ride a motorcycle and run a midweek riding group of mainly retired folk like myself, I cycle and try to achieve 100 kms a week, I keep bees who are frustrating little critters, and I run an F1 game a little like The Grid Game but I do it for a few friends and its just for fun.
I must not forget my white GSD who once a week patrols the corridors of a local care home with him being fondled by the residents which we find very satisfying.
With grandchildren being half a world away and not have the ability to travel at the moment its a past time we are missing but hopefully that'll change in the next twelve months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version