Everything Else > Off Topic

What's your pass time

<< < (4/4)

Andy B:
I became a fan Wizzo when in my teens and saw a Lotus 7 and have always liked the idea of owning one but never have but maybe when I am too decrepit to ride motorcycles I'll do that instead! You have a good looking car!
I might also order a bandana which will be good for riding in the winter they look to be longer than is the norm.

cosworth151:
That's a really great name for the company!  :good:

It looks like a good product line up, too.

John S:
Enjoy it whilst you can Wizzo, when you get as old as me and Dare, Caterhams & other low slung performance cars scare the crap out of us.  :swoon:

We might after some fussing & cussing get into em - but there's no way we'll get out without a hoist lifting the seat out F1 style.  :D  :DD

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on February 24, 2021, 03:57:17 PM ---Enjoy it whilst you can Wizzo, when you get as old as me and Dare, Caterhams & other low slung performance cars scare the crap out of us.  :swoon:

Ain't that the truth. I had to get rid of my favorite recliner
because it sat to low.
We might after some fussing & cussing get into em - but there's no way we'll get out without a hoist lifting the seat out F1 style.  :D  :DD

--- End quote ---

cosworth151:

--- Quote from: John S on February 24, 2021, 03:57:17 PM ---We might after some fussing & cussing get into em - but there's no way we'll get out without a hoist lifting the seat out F1 style.  :D  :DD

--- End quote ---

Seriously, that's why I'm considering putting a roll bar in the MG Midget. I can use it to pull myself up out of the car (at least when the top is down).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version