F1 News & Discussions > F1 Teams

Haas Rolls Out New Livery & Sponsors

<< < (2/3) > >>

Andy B:
Hass has replied that it does not stop them using the colours of the Russian flag.

lkjohnson1950:
Wonder if WADA can force them to change the livery or drop Mazepin?

John S:
As far I can see the car could be deemed to be carrying US, British, French or Russian colours by being red, white & blue. There are also many more other counties with them colours as their flag.

Also can't see how WADA can say that Mick Schumacher cant drive around with the livery on the car. Looks like a can of worms could be opened if they try to ban Haas paint scheme.

cosworth151:
When I saw the red, white & blue, I thought of American colors.

I think Mazepin is going to be listed as an "independent athlete." I doubt there is any rush to worry about what flag & anthem to use if he wins.

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: lkjohnson1950 on March 06, 2021, 07:26:02 PM ---It seems the World Anti Doping (WADA) are looking into Haas because Mazepin is forbidden to use the Russian Flag with his name. Oopsie?

https://www.racefans.net/2021/03/06/racefans-round-up-06-03-4/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+f1fanatic+%28RaceFans+-+Independent+Motorsport+Coverage%29

--- End quote ---

How badly off are Haas that all these headaches are worth fighting to have Mazepin?

Is this a 'rebound' relationship after Rich Energy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version