F1 News & Discussions > F1 Teams

Williams Unveils New Livery in Spite of Computer Hack

(1/1)

cosworth151:
Williams unveiled their 2021 contender in spite of a hack to their software.

"We were very much looking forward to sharing this experience with our fans, particularly during this difficult time when being able to bring in-person experiences directly to our fans is sadly not possible. We can only apologize that this has not been possible."

They did release pictures of the new car. It's unusual but I like it. Sad to see the "blank flanks" look due to lack of sponsorship.

https://www.williamsf1.com/news/2021/team/williams-racing-unveils-livery-for-the-2021-season

John S:
Hey kinda reminds me of a gaily coloured tropical fish - upside down.  :D

Guess new owners want to stamp their own mark on a new era with this more youthful livery rendition. 

Jericoke:
Blue and Cyan stripes make me think of the 1997 Sauber

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on March 06, 2021, 03:36:15 PM ---Hey kinda reminds me of a gaily coloured tropical fish - upside down.  :D

Guess new owners want to stamp their own mark on a new era with this more youthful livery rendition.

--- End quote ---

Are we having flashbacks ;)

John S:

--- Quote from: Dare on March 08, 2021, 11:25:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: John S on March 06, 2021, 03:36:15 PM ---Hey kinda reminds me of a gaily coloured tropical fish - upside down.  :D

--- End quote ---

Are we having flashbacks ;)

--- End quote ---

I might be Dare, I was having this weird dream about eating a really big marshmallow - then I awoke and found my pillow gone.   :swoon:

I blame the vaccine guv. Rest of my siblings had Astra Zeneca but I got Pfizer shot now they treat me like the runt of the litter, so I may be regressing to childhood.  :crazy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version