F1 News & Discussions > General F1 Discussion

Three 2021 Grands Prix will have Qualifying Races

<< < (2/3) > >>

lkjohnson1950:
Might be time to think about allowing a spare car at those races again.

John S:

--- Quote from: lkjohnson1950 on April 28, 2021, 05:08:36 PM ---Might be time to think about allowing a spare car at those races again.

--- End quote ---

What a great idea.  :good:
Bring back the T car.

Willy:
Can't say I'm totally against the idea. I want to see how it plays out.
I do feel those with deeper pockets will benefit on Sunday if cars get damaged on Saturday.

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: John S on April 28, 2021, 07:12:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: lkjohnson1950 on April 28, 2021, 05:08:36 PM ---Might be time to think about allowing a spare car at those races again.

--- End quote ---

Bring back the T car.

--- End quote ---

A lot of things, like the T car, were stopped as a 'cost savings' measure.  Now that teams have a fixed budget, it's time to eliminate any 'cost savings' measures, and let teams spend their limited resources where they will.  You think you need a spare care more than you need to develop a new wing?  Go for it.

John S:

--- Quote from: Jericoke on April 29, 2021, 04:31:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: John S on April 28, 2021, 07:12:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Bring back the T car.

--- End quote ---

A lot of things, like the T car, were stopped as a 'cost savings' measure.  Now that teams have a fixed budget, it's time to eliminate any 'cost savings' measures, and let teams spend their limited resources where they will.  You think you need a spare care more than you need to develop a new wing?  Go for it.

--- End quote ---

You know what F1 is like Jeri, if one's got a T car everyone will want one.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version