Fun Stuff > Pictures & Jokes

Customer vacation complaints

<< < (2/2)

Wizzo:
 :DD :DD Brilliant. Certainly made me chuckle.  :good:

Monty:
 :DD

We Cruised 2 days from New Zealand to Sydney but as we left the ship one passenger, pointing to Kirribilli Point (about 1km across the harbour), said; "is that New Zealand over there?"

However, the best thing I heard on that Cruise was as we left Australia to go to Tasmania. The bus driver said "don't forget folks, you will have to adjust your watches for the time difference between Australia and Tasmania; it's about 25years!"

Alianora La Canta:
I was once part of a school trip to Normandy. On the way home, not far from Calais, the bus driver suddenly piped up, "Look! Over on your right-hand side, that's the Eifel Tower!" (Paris was even further away than it had been for most of the holiday. He was trying to pass off a TV tower for the famous landmark!)

cosworth151:
Several years ago, the travel writer for the newspaper in Columbus wrote a review of a regional steam powered tourist railroad. He gave it a scathing review because the steam powered railroad was powered by a steam engine! It put out smoke & cinders! A diesel would have been much cleaner!  :confused:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version