Everything Else > Off Topic

It's been awhile but it's back

<< < (3/3)

Dare:

--- Quote from: John S on August 18, 2021, 02:13:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: cosworth151 on August 18, 2021, 01:19:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: lkjohnson1950 on August 18, 2021, 01:09:32 AM ---
The Governor of Arizona has forbidden all school districts and local governments from requiring masks or vaccinations to work or attend. And they wonder why teachers are p*ssed at the state. Oh, and the legislature, those fine people who brought you the illegal ballot recount, has passed a LAW to back him up.  :fool:

--- End quote ---

The Governors of Florida & Texas have done the same thing. I have no idea what these people are thinking.

--- End quote ---

Could it all be down to the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave" epithet that is so frequently lauded from your shores?

Many of us on the other side of the pond look upon your gun control laws - or rather lack of them - as a recipe for disaster probably on the same scale as any ongoing threat from covid.

Too often some freedoms require others not just to be brave but to pay an ultimate price.  :(

--- End quote ---

Our great ex president has returned us to the times of
the Civil War. Brother against brother. When I told my cousin
I didn't like Trump he said never speak to me again . Gee I wish I
knew for years that's all it took.

To me trump is a example of why people followed Hitler. Tell
the lies long enough and people will believe them. Rant over

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Dare on August 18, 2021, 09:03:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Our great ex president has returned us to the times of
the Civil War. Brother against brother. When I told my cousin
I didn't like Trump he said never speak to me again . Gee I wish I
knew for years that's all it took.

To me trump is a example of why people followed Hitler. Tell
the lies long enough and people will believe them. Rant over
[/quote]

Very well put Dare I think the rest of the world wondered why so many believed the garbage Trump expelled but al social media has a lot to answer for with many reading something on and taking it a fact without ever giving it a thought.

Getting back to lockdowns our Level 4 requires than on leaving your home you wear a mask and maintain a 2 metre social distance from others this morning whilst walking my dog I was the only one wearing a mask. Maybe they have an immunity that I do not have?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version