F1 News & Discussions > General F1 Discussion

Marko - Red Bulls worst PR nightmare

(1/2) > >>

Monty:
https://www.planetf1.com/news/helmut-marko-show-lewis-hamilton-is-injured/

He just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
Mercedes have not made an issue of any possible injury to Hamilton and Hamilton has just said that some stiffness and headaches have got worse so he thinks he should get checked before the next race.
No 'song & dance' yet it could have been so much worse.
But Marko still has to make callous and unnecessary remarks. The Red Bull PR machine must be cringing!

Jericoke:
I know from playing soccer (football) that the sort of injury Hamilton had wouldn't have felt bad while the adrenaline was till pumping.  It probably wouldn't have felt bad for the rest of the day, he's thankful to be  live, and probably achy all over from the experience.  A couple days later though, that's you realize some aches aren't going away and maybe there's a real problem.

With the neck, sleeping can really set it off.  A little neckstrain can become a lot of neckstrain with the wrong pillow.

Certainly something Angela should be able to help him with though, and if she can't, definitely need a medical opinion.

Alianora La Canta:
I think Lewis will go for a "belt and braces" approach with this one. No prizes for toughing it out if it stops him doing a race later on.

cosworth151:
Even when I was racing on dirt, the standard comment to a driver that had just had a hard hit was, "You're gonna feel that one tomorrow."

Willy:
Every time Marko opens his mouth, nonsense spews forth.
He is a complete moron and Red Bulls marketing and PR people must roll their eyes and wish they could find a way to muzzle him. But, since he is tight with the owner, he gets away with saying anything his twisted mind can imagine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version