F1 News & Discussions > F1 Teams

Alpha Tauri/STR auction F1 collectables for charity

(1/1)

John S:
Fans can get their hands on a piece of F1 history as AlphaTauri/STR auction over 300 collector’s items.

For the first time ever, Italian Formula 1 team Scuderia AlphaTauri is opening its warehouse. In partnership with Catawiki, memorabilia from Toro Rosso and AlphaTauri eras are up for grabs including car parts, driver race suits and helmets, pit crew overalls, etc.

A significent percentage of proceeds from first of five auctions will be donated to City of Faenza’s relief aid operation supporting those affected by flooding in region during May.

Further auctions will benefit Red Bull’s not-for-profit organisation Wings for Life.

If you want to check what's on offer at first auction click below.

https://www.catawiki.com/en/a/810581?utm_medium=branding&utm_source=SATPR

cosworth151:
It's nice that they make a point of noting that the car comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. However, they did forget to mention if it comes with a Power Unit. I don't see an exhaust coming out of the back so I guess not.

I see that, as of the time I post this, the top bidder is Russian. Is Niki the Spin's dad buying him a birthday present?

John S:
Sorry Cossie no engine.  :(

It clearly states in detailed description 'This is a rolling car with electronics, steering and suspension, without engine.'

Mind you they will put a particular driver's livery on it for you - or none.  :D 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version