Everything Else > Entertainment, Games & Computers

Enzo Ferrari movie trailer

(1/1)

cosworth151:
The first trailer for Michael Mann's Enzo Ferrari biopic. Looks great. I hear that the major set piece in it is the 1957 Mille Miglia. Due out at Christmas.

Yes, I already have a date lined up to go with.  :good:

Jericoke:
What an absolutely stunning trailer.

Basically wordless, but still telling you everything you need to know.

I'd love to see how much of the movie is like that, just letting the performances mix with the ambiance of a race track.  (Mangold managed that very well in Ford v Ferrari aka Le Mans '66)

Alianora La Canta:
Oh, and if you see actors promoting this one, it's because the little independent which financed this movie decided to give the actors decent pay and conditions, that protect their jobs from the threat of AI - something most of the big movie companies are refusing to do. The result is that WGA and SGA (the unions for writers and actors in the USA respectively) specifically exempted the Enzo Ferrari biopic from the current strike.

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: Jericoke on August 31, 2023, 08:33:37 PM ---What an absolutely stunning trailer.

Basically wordless, but still telling you everything you need to know.

I'd love to see how much of the movie is like that, just letting the performances mix with the ambiance of a race track.  (Mangold managed that very well in Ford v Ferrari aka Le Mans '66)

--- End quote ---

Turns out, very little of the movie is like the trailer.

I feel like Charles LeClerc qualifying well and then not starting a race.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version