Well another GG year has passed and the winner is

Greener                340

John S                  307

Luke Warmwater   301

Congratulations to Greener for the win and John
and Luke's  2nd and 3rd. Thanks for everyone
that played our little game and have a nice winter

Robem64:
Wow, well done Greener - Max-like dominance with that points gap.

Good Fun once again, thanks for all the efforts to make this game work.

Until Bahrain....have a great break everyone. :good:

Wizzo:
Congratulations to Greener for a fantastic performance. You now have the honor of carrying the Grid Game flags for another year.  :yahoo:

A massive well done goes out to John and Luke for 2nd & 3rd place this year - it was pretty close at the end, with all to play for!  :good:

My sincere thanks go out to Dare, as we all know, without whom the Grid Game would not be possible and to Slugger for assisting me the admin stuff in the background.  :D

A BIG thank you goes out to every GPWizard member who played or followed the results throughout the season. If you're a lurker, then why not give it a try next year?

Most of all, I hope you all agree that the GPWizard Grid Game is a clean, honest and free bit of fun for all ages. I look forward to seeing you all next year.  :good:

Wiz 

Andy B:
Big congratulations to Greener a fine season for you and to to John and Luke well done.
Also thanks to Wizz, Dare and Slugger for making the season more interesting.

Merry Christmas Chaps.

greener_09:
Thanks guys I’d love to say there was some kind method to my madness but most of it was blind luck😂 massive thanks to Dare and everyone involved in the Grid Game it makes the races more fun. Cheers all👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version