F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

Was Sainz disrepected

(1/2) > >>

Dare:
No wham bam thank you maim. Hope he has success in his F1 future

https://www.planetf1.com/features/lewis-hamilton-carlos-sainz-ferrari

John S:
F1 is a hard old game Dare, you stand or fall by not only your results but your marketing potential. Sadly for Carlos he has always been seen as a number 2 to Charles and just can't get within 20% of Lewis marketing reach.  :(

They say the only metric truly in F1 is the stop watch, unfortunately Leclerc has a turn of speed Carlos just can't match. Yeah I know race craft matters but not as much as outright speed, it's why Carlos was contracted on about half the salary of Charles in last few seasons. Brutal yes - but it's the way it is.  |-( 

Andy B:
From other reports you have to ask was CS disrespectful?

Dare:

--- Quote from: Andy B on February 04, 2024, 08:12:25 PM ---From other reports you have to ask was CS disrespectful?

--- End quote ---

That's another good question. Yes I think he was. Anyway the next few years should be fun at Ferrari. You think Carlos will follow or Lewis and Charles will be best pals and work together

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Dare on February 04, 2024, 08:38:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Andy B on February 04, 2024, 08:12:25 PM ---From other reports you have to ask was CS disrespectful?

--- End quote ---

That's another good question. Yes I think he was. Anyway the next few years should be fun at Ferrari. You think Carlos will follow or Lewis and Charles will be best pals and work together

--- End quote ---

My reply can only be based on LH's previous team mates it was only FA and NR that was fractious other than that its been fairly respectful both ways but that's no guarantee there will not be fireworks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version