F1 News & Discussions > General F1 Discussion

Christian Horner F1 RBR team principal cleared by inquiry

(1/2) > >>

John S:
Hope this is an end and we don't see lots of other stuff leaked to media in an attempt to prolong this saga.

Seems to me bullshit that has been pedalled by a certain Dutch news group may not be as accurate as they would like us to believe.  >:(   

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/68411597

Jericoke:
I hope this is all over, and that everyone involved feels that justice has been served.

I do worry that F1 being a mega money organization might be sweeping things away.  I hope I'm wrong about that though!

Dare:
Has who filed the complaint ever been leaked?

rmassart:
I never really liked Horner, but I am glad he was cleared, because I just have to believe someone in that position in F1 would not use "controlling behaviour" to a staff member. I know that that is bit hopeful, but anyway.

On the other hand, if you are going to accuse the leader of the currently most successful team in F1 of controlling behaviour you would surely provide some evidence. Controlling behaviours is very broad term, in fact almost meaningless in the context. But for RedBull to publicly launch an investigation it means they must have felt it was serious.

The whole process has done RedBull no favours. It is strange that they announced the investigation, but other than that we have no further information. Not even a conclusion to go along with the outcome. There is something odd here.

lkjohnson1950:
I would feel a lot better about the "investigation" if someone besides Red Bull had done it. After all, R/B has a vested interest in clearing Horner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version