F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

A Max quote

<< < (2/2)

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: Robem64 on March 21, 2024, 12:31:04 PM ---Rumour mill is in overdrive

https://www.planetf1.com/news/red-bull-max-verstappen-to-mercedes-done-deal

--- End quote ---

I find it rather amusing that after 2024 started with literally no changes to the driver lineup, within 2 races of the season start, it looks like only a couple drivers will be staying put in 2025.

I do find it distressing that the state of the 'sport' is such that no one seems to care about the sport itself, and just the off track drama.  What is Red Bull doing wrong that their utter dominance isn't being celebrated? 

Dare:
With all that's happened at RB I bet if Lewis hadn't signed
with Ferrari Max would have joined them in a heartbeat

lkjohnson1950:
No one likes a bully, which is what R/B has become. The same was true of Merc when they were dominating. Red Bull in particular have made themselves thoroughly unlikeable. Max, Horner, and especially Marko are all difficult to warm up to.

rmassart:

--- Quote from: Dare on March 21, 2024, 06:26:58 PM ---With all that's happened at RB I bet if Lewis hadn't signed

--- End quote ---

Makes me wonder if Lewis knew something was going on at RB and decided he'd better take a chance on a switch to Ferrari before someone else did (ie Max).

His move to Mercedes was quite prescient... Maybe he's done it again.

Dare:

--- Quote from: rmassart on March 22, 2024, 06:38:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dare on March 21, 2024, 06:26:58 PM ---With all that's happened at RB I bet if Lewis hadn't signed

--- End quote ---

Makes me wonder if Lewis knew something was going on at RB and decided he'd better take a chance on a switch to Ferrari before someone else did (ie Max).

His move to Mercedes was quite prescient... Maybe he's done it again.

--- End quote ---

Makes me think Lewis would hope Max went to Ferrari and he could go to RB. Sometimes you switch chairs too quick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version