collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 546
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11276 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: The Last Laps Of Schumi in F1!!!!!  (Read 1246 times)

The Stig

The Last Laps Of Schumi in F1!!!!!
« on: June 02, 2007, 06:32:58 PM »
The Last Laps Of Schumi in F1!!!!!
It will bring a tear to the eye

CrazyHorse

Re: The Last Laps Of Schumi in F1!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 07:48:44 AM »
i must admit it brought a tear to my eye at schumis last belgian GP. I'd just saw his car free wheel straight on thru la source. one of the front wheels was at an unusual angle. car looked battered. Still not seen the race on telly so i dont know how he managed to crash on a straight but nonetheless one of the more enjoyable moments of the race that made me jump up like a looney

he was at the monaco GP at the weekend Hanging out above the ferrari pits. Whenever Massa drove past he always looked. When Kimi drove past he didnt bat an eye lid. Still think the only reason schumi isnt in F1 right now is because he was scared of being upstaged by kimi

Offline Ian

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 10:54:00 PM »
Don't think Kimi has given Schumey any reason at all to be scared....
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

CrazyHorse

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 11:19:52 PM »
If MS was that good...why did he always take barrichellos car when it was faster in qualifying? why did JV never drive for ferrari? it was his birth right. they wouldnt let him in a ferrari for one reason, he was faster than MS, so they put him in a ferrari/sauber instead. You think peter sauber paid for him or was told by ferrari to give him a seat for free/ cheap engines?

eddie irvine would have won the 1999 season after MS broke his leg if it wasnt for team orders in the first half of the season. Under current regs he would have won the WC rather than hakkinen. Thats why he was the most highly paid person in the ford motor company the following year

when ferrari signed kimi in june 2006, what do u think MS thought? "great!" or "mofo"

m schumacher, most over rated driver since a 3 wood and the only driver in the history of formula 1 to be convicted of cheating not once but twice

Offline Dare

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 03:02:56 AM »
People also overlook how dirty of a
driver Senna was.

He crashed his own team mate out to win WC

Back to Michael,I still believe Michael was
pushed out of Ferrari because they wanted
to keep Massa and they wanted to make
room for Kimi.

Give Kimi some time,he's fast as proven at Merc
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:04:58 PM »
Don't get me started on "The Swerve." He and Lauda are the two main reasons why Ford is out of the sport. As an over paid, under talented driver, he was worse than Ralf!!!!
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle