collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 371
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Silverstone Supercar Showdown  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Wizzo

Silverstone Supercar Showdown
« on: May 02, 2006, 09:54:56 AM »

I'm going to the opening round of the FIA GT Championship this Sunday 7th May, just wondered if anybody else is going?

This will be the one and only chance to see these fantastic cars racing in the UK this year. Tickets are only £15 if booked in advance or £20 on race day and under 16's go FREE!  :o

This is a must for any Aston Martin fan or indeed any supercar fan.

Heres what Silverstone say about it:

For sportscar fans this year's Silverstone Supercar Showdown promises to be a major attraction. Topping the bill is Britain's only round of the fabulous FIA GT Championship - a flourishing series which sees many of the world's most exotic marques competing for glory. Last year Aston Martin made a triumphant return to the race track, scoring a superb one-two finish at Silverstone to claim the Royal Automobile Club's famous Tourist Trophy. However with strong squads from Corvette, Ferrari, Maserati and Porsche on the grid, Aston will need to be at its brilliant best for a repeat performance in 2006.

Adding to the superlative entertainment on offer, a dazzling selection of sportscar championships has been lined up on the top quality supporting bill. Most exciting, perhaps, are the opening two rounds of the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo - one of the world's ultimate one-make championships, which this year sees the introduction of Maranello's latest Ferrari F430 Challenge race car.

Hope to see you there.  :good:

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline vanquish89

Re: Silverstone Supercar Showdown
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 10:26:47 PM »
Yh i'm going with some rather unpleasent company!  i didnt realise he had images throughout google images though this is him in all his glory!
:DD
vanquish89.... :D

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 10:30:47 PM »
Did'nt know you were going Ian!  :DD
"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline vanquish89

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 10:35:33 PM »
i do apologise for Wizard's rudeness ian i hope you're the forgiving type!
vanquish89.... :D

Offline Ian

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 12:59:53 PM »
 Blinking cheek, I'll have you know I've lost 3lb since that foto, someone nicked me pint  :o
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle