collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 511
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Wizzo

Chat Room
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »

Hi Guys n Gals,

Just a quick note to inform you the chat room software has been completely replaced and you may notice a few changes. This new software will provide us all with the best security available and also offer a more reliable chat room.

I know for some of you the chat room is one of the most important aspects of the site so, (at great expense), I have purchased a new version for you all to use. Let me know what you think and as always I'm open to suggestions for improvements.

Have fun!

Wiz

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Ian

Re: Chat Room
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 08:57:31 PM »
GPWizard Lounge eh, oh very posh Wiz  :good:
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Chameleon

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 01:31:29 AM »
Must admit that it looks just the same to me.  Oh well, I guess it will be better in operation, rather than just looking.
Never mind me - read http://f1insight.madtv.me.uk/ :D

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 11:10:39 PM »
I've noticed a big improvement - I can type in this version! At the moment, dare, Neil P. and I are having an interesting conversation about this evening's television - between the latest IRL race, The Queen and Lord of the Rings, it's getting exciting in here!
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

Offline Dare

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 12:13:01 AM »
I've noticed a big improvement - I can type in this version! At the moment, dare, Neil P. and I are having an interesting conversation about this evening's television - between the latest IRL race, The Queen and Lord of the Rings, it's getting exciting in here!

congrats on post number 100 Ali
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline Neil.P

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »
Ali, every evening when Ian, dare and I get started is an evening of pure culture. There's no topic left uncharted. Music, Politics, Film... The list goes on.

Oh and then theres booze, we somehow keep coming back to that topic don't we Ian :DD

Nah it's all good fun :good:

Neil.P

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 05:57:43 PM »
Thanks for the congratulations, dare. I've noticed that I've now spent over half a day here - I'm sure I only signed on just under a month ago :)

I'm looking forward to more chats, Neil. P (though I'm not in a position to contribute much to booze discussions!). Though to reply to a question I got asked yesterday but only spotted looking at the transcript today, I can't do it in the middle of a GP. My computer is in my room upstairs, the TV is in the living room downstairs and in the opposite corner of the house, and neither can be moved readily. Still, there'll be other times, as you mentioned.
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)

Offline Ian

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »
Don't know what your talking about Neil. Booze, whats that? hehe
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 04:36:56 PM »
Thanks again for the upgrades, Wiz! I'm looking forward to trying it out.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I would like to apologise to romephius. We were having a good conversation yesterday afternoon, which was rudely interrupted by my internet connection failing. Sorry to leave you talking to thin air, rom, and see you soon!
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle