Fun Stuff > F1 Grid Game

Grid Game Prize 2007

(1/3) > >>

Wizzo:
As we approach the last race of the season and the Grid Game winner is about to be crowned I feel its about time to put you all out of your misery and announce what prize the winner will receive.

The prize is in 3 parts and I have described them individually below:

Part 1. Glass Trophy

A very high quality round glass trophy with a motor sport themed picture and its own wooden base. Engraved on the base is 'WWW.GPWIZARD.CO.UK GRID GAME WINNER 2007'

Part 2. 1/18 Scale Model of The Williams FW19 'Canadian Driver'

This is a superb scale model of Jacques Villeneuve's Williams FW19 - the car with which the Williams Formula One team used to compete in the 1997 Formula One season and in which Jacques Villeneuve won the drivers championship. You're probably aware that most 'championship' model cars are very collectible and the only way I could obtain this was to import it from the Netherlands.

Part 3. FW19 Carbon Fibre Wing

An actual part of the rear wing from Jacques Villeneuve's FW19 championship winning car. The wing is made of carbon fibre and bears the word Rothmans on the front together with the Williams FW19 identification mark on the rear. I am reliably informed that this part is also micro chipped by Williams for identification purposes.

I already have the prize for the next Grid Game and will announce this at the start of the 2008 season.

Many thanks to all members who participated in this years Grid Game.  :good:

Steven Roy:
That is a fabulous prize Wiz.  The first two parts are good but a genuine part of a world championship winning car is something really special.

Ian:
Superb one Wiz, gonna cost a fortune to post to Aussie land tho'. A1, no doubt about that.

Neil.P:
Excellent stuff Wizard, very generous indeed. Congratulations to the winner!

Neil.P

Alianora La Canta:
That is a fantastic prize - congratulations rom!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version