collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 554
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Beer Machine 2000  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Wizzo

Beer Machine 2000
« on: November 06, 2007, 04:44:26 PM »
Ever since pubs started being replaced by ‘bars’ it’s become increasingly difficult to buy a decent pint.

In the past homebrew was equally awful, and a lot murkier, but thanks to some astoundingly brilliant Canadians home brewed beer is now dangerously gorgeous and easy to make.

The Beer Machine is simplicity itself to use, just add the beer mixture and in seven to ten days you’ll have 17 pints of really excellent beer.

This is a great gift for the man in your life who loves a good beer

You can get this Beer Machine here

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Steven Roy

Re: Beer Machine 2000
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:27:12 PM »
I have always loved www.iwantoneofthose.com even if they no longer do F1 drives, Titanic dives or MIG flights to weightlessness.  Yes you really used to be able to order any of those from a website.  You could also buy the Czechoslovakian equivalent of the Hawk jet trainer(as used by the Red Arrows).  Alas they have gone all sensible on us.  Hopefully it is only temporary.

I found the ideal thing to go with the beer machine on the same site.  http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/tequila-bandolier/index.html   

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 10:05:49 PM »
Hey, Wizzo-

Over here, we always though that a "pub" was what we call a "bar." What's the diff?

Cos
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Ian

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:15:31 PM »
There's a world of difference Cos, a bar is just that, a place where you pop in on the way home from work for a quick beer, a pub is a whole little community where you go to spend the evening with friends, your other half or just all the people you know there. You know nearly everybody by name and you always get into conversations rather than sit on a stool on your own in your own little space.
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 09:23:46 AM »
There's a world of difference Cos, a bar is just that, a place where you pop in on the way home from work for a quick beer, a pub is a whole little community where you go to spend the evening with friends, your other half or just all the people you know there. You know nearly everybody by name and you always get into conversations rather than sit on a stool on your own in your own little space.

Here Here  :good:
"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Wizzo

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 03:37:51 PM »
Over here both kinds are called bars. I like the idea of having different names for them. An example of "pub" would be a little place up the street from my house, called The Dog House. It's just a little neighborhood joint that's been there since the late 1940's. In fact, 23 years ago yesterday (Nov 7) I first met Claw_Grrrl there!
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 05:14:51 PM »

Wow - happy 23rd anniversary guys  :D

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 07:31:21 PM »
Funny thing that Cos, I met my missus for the first time in a pub, I hate the d*mn place now.  :DD
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline claw_67

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 07:01:15 AM »
Happy anniversary, Cos-baby!  I'm late, 'cause I can't find my way around here with a  stick and a flashlight to aid me.

*dunno why, but I have trouble navigating this website*

To me, a bar is a cozy little neighborhood joint where it's quite likely that everyone knows you.

What I abhor is the stereotypical 'sports bar', where it's a noisy, manic, expensive place populated by jersey-wearing adrenalin junkies who make so much noise you can't hear the 5 blaring tv sets churning in the corners.

But, that's just me.

I'd much rather have a beer while sitting on my garden bench.  The last time I enjoyed that little piece of heaven, I was drinking a bottle of 'Brown Shugga' ale that a friend had given me.  I didn't realize the stuff was 9% until I'd drank half the bottle and named the Colorado Blue Spruce tree in front of me 'Bruce the Spruce' and then laughed my ass off while all the other trees listed to starboard.

Knocked me on my butt, that sweet brown ale.

Claw-Grrl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle