GPWizard > Introductions

I've changed my name

(1/2) > >>

CrazyHorse:
been crazyhorse since i got the net many many moons ago, as middle age approaches, crazyhorse seems inappropriate, so im now the pleiades chaser.

:-[

Wizzo:

Good name - if memory serves me right isn't Pleiades the star cluster on Subaru's badge?  ::)

Ian:
Can't keep spelling that, you mind if I call you pc, no insult or comparison intended to the panty hose in our government.  :good:

CrazyHorse:
certainly is GPW. The Japanese call the Pleiades the Subaru. Its a star constellation of about 500 stars in Taurus, but only 6 are visible to the naked eye. Ive spend many a night looking at them without knowing their significance.

the Pleiades were the 7 daughters of Atlas. Atlas had been a naughty boy and Zeus had condemned him to hold the world on his shoulders. Atlas was unable to protect his daughters from Orion the hunter, so Zeus being the goodfella he was turned the pleiades into doves so they could escape into the stars. However, only 6 stars were visible with the naked eye, this is cos one of the sisters, Merope maried a mortal.

Ian im anything but politically correct lol ppl might think im in the police if u call me PC tho, is a bit of a mouth full innit  :o

Wizzo:

You learn something everyday on GPWizard  :good:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version