F1 News & Discussions > F1 Teams

Super Aguri Roars Back!

(1/2) > >>

cosworth151:
Super Aguri has rejoined the F1 testing season at Jerez. Despite having missed the entire testing season up until now, the team has finished each of the first three days ahead of at least one of the Hondas. In fact, the mid-day times for today, 14 Febuary (Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!) Ant Davidson was ahead of di Grassi's Renault, Hulkenburg's Williams and Wurz's Honda.

We may soon be talking podiums! :yahoo:

Cos (Delusional SA fan since Cosworth left F1)  :crazy:

Dare:
Cos,roars back?maybe purrs back :D

Alianora La Canta:
Love the two fingers at the A-team effect!

John S:
"One swallow does not make a summer". At least I very much hope not.

As much as I admire SA and Anthony they can't duff up their big brother a second year can they?   No No... unthinkable surely? :confused:

Alianora La Canta:
Unless Honda are sandbagging (unlikely) or are avoiding any sort of testing that would test the car's ultimate speed (quite possible, albeit pointing to possible problems elsewhere), then it is entirely possible for Super Aguri to be faster than Honda.

I've just thought of a really good solution to the customer car problem - Honda give Aguri Suzuki the factory and the staff from the A-team, and make their B-team their only entry. That would seem to be the most sensible move in performance terms...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version