collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 277
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11274 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: The Wild Side of Max Mosley - Yes he has one.....  (Read 6862 times)

Offline romephius

The Wild Side of Max Mosley - Yes he has one.....
« on: March 31, 2008, 03:56:39 AM »
I found the following story whilst purusing www.ninemsn.com.au

F1 boss caught in Nazi callgirl S&M scandal
Monday Mar 31 12:00 AEDT
By ninemsn staff

Formula One boss Max Mosely has been humiliated by tabloid newspaper revelations about a Nazi-themed S&M sex orgy he took part in with several prostitutes.

The News of the World has published explicit images and their website is hosting clips from a video of Mosely beating and being beaten by the prostitutes, then engaging in sex acts with them.

But it is the Nazi overtones of the session that have caught the headlines: some of the women involved wear Third Reich paraphernalia and Mosely is heard to speak in German during the session.

Roleplay also takes on sinister tones, with Mosely's hair and pubic area inspected for lice in the same manner as Jews were processed when they entered German concentration camps while one of the prostitutes wears the black-and-white-striped uniforms of the condemned.

The scenario has extra poignance because of Mosely family history: his father Oswald was a famous fascist and Nazi sympathiser who organised his own army of blackshirts to terrorise Jews in London's East End in the 1930s.

His mother was a Holocaust denier and admirer of Hitler while one of her sisters attempted suicide after writing to Adolf Hitler when Britain declared war on Germany in 1939.

Mosely was involved in right-wing politics as a young man — at one stage helping his father establish the short-lived Union Movement, a political organisation said to have fascist links — but chose to pursue motorsport after being introduced to it by his wife of 48 years, Jean.

Credit to : www.ninemsn.com.au

Funny as hell, I hope the shame of this pushes the weasle out of the FIA for bringing the whole motorsport community into disrepute.

Rom

Offline romephius

Re: The Wild Side of Max Mosley - Yes he has one.....
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 04:07:52 AM »
After some reflection on this revelation, I think Mosely knew this was coming, it would explain the sudden departure of Jean Todt from Ferrari, so that he could step into Max's shoes.  I can't see him being allowed to run the FIA with a disgrace like this dogging his every move.

Personally I think he should be taken out back and shot for his behaviour.

Rom

FW14B

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 08:59:22 AM »
Without doubt he cannot stay on.  It is unthinkable that he should be the figurehead of the FIA.  He should be dismissed and disowned by the FIA and not allowed near motorsport ever again. 

But... this is Max we're talking about so he will stay on probably with greater powers than ever before.

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 12:40:17 PM »
Bernie Ecclestone has denied that the claims threatened Mr Mosley's position as president of the motorsport's governing body.

"I find it difficult to believe. It's his business but it sounds to me like a set up. Has he in anyway damaged F1? No,"

Bernie also clarified that Max's actions did not have any Nazi overtones. "Knowing Max it might be all a bit of a joke rather than anything against Jewish people," he added.

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Scott

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 02:01:53 PM »
Oh please let this be the beginning of the end for Max.  I serously hope that Todt is not considered and that they look internally, like to Tony Purnell for new leadership...he'd be fantastic.

Max and Eliot Spitzer should go to one of those nasty Jamaican (Hedonism or something) to stay out of the media's attention for a few months.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline Steven Roy

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »
Rom,
Max's aunt was living in Munich in an appartment supplied by Hitler when she shot herself. She was Hitler's girlfriend and there were rumours of a marriage.  She was shipped back to Britain and spent the next few months in a cottage that a nurse used as a maternity home for single women.  The gun she shot herself with was a present from Adolf.

It should also be remembered that Max's mother and her sisters obviously were Winston Churchill's cousins.  It makes the start of the war look different.  Her cousin declared war on her boyfriend.  Strange but true.

Of course none of the above affects the current case but its best to get the facts out.

Youtube had a clip of the alleged events yesterday.  I went to get a link to post here but it has been pulled owing to contractual reasons by News International.  I guess they are trying to prove that it was real and that someone stole the video.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 03:37:55 PM by Steven Roy »

Offline raindancer

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 03:40:24 PM »
Very Interesting !
Don't Fight Forces ! Use them

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »
I have to say the same thing I said about Governor Spitzer and President Clinton. As long as everybody involved is of legal age and a willing participant, how he gets his freak on is his own business. I'd like to see Max out of F1 as much as anyone, but not this way.

In fact, I don't even want to think of Max getting his freak on! :sick:
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Ian

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 07:40:42 PM »
All very nazti ain't it.
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

TheStig

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »
Do you think they will have a whip round when he goes?

TheStig

Offline Ian

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 08:36:01 PM »
Who'll supply the band-aids then ?
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Dare

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 08:50:32 PM »
As much as I would like Max gone too,I'm
not 100% sure that's even him in the vid
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 09:14:29 PM »
I haven't seen the video and I don't want to. Not only because it sounds too lewd for my tastes, but because this sounds like something a bored journalist would make up after having one too many beers. All they needed was someone who looked vaguely like Max and a bunch of women and that's a sure-fire "winning" headline for a lazy editor.

Right until Max takes them to court and the judge gives News International a $100m fine for libel... ...then all the other newspapers get a winning headline at its expense.
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

TheStig

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 09:39:52 PM »
Up date:

Staggering reports that the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile President Max Mosley has been involved in Nazi style orgy with five prostitutes have emerged from a prominent tabloid newspaper in the UK.

The News of the World has published a video which it claims shows the 67-year-old engaging in 'sadomasochistic orgy' with the prostitutes that reportedly involved Nazi role-playing.

The newspaper in its graphic report claims that multi-millionaire Mosley paid £2500 to engage in the sordid five-hour event, which is reported to have occurred in a £2million riverside apartment on London's Chelsea Embankment, close to Mosley's own London home.

Mosley's late father Sir Oswald Mosley was the former leader of the British Union of Fascists. Sir Oswald had campaigned for a negotiated peace with Nazi Germany and was interned in Britain during the war under special Defence Regulations together with other prominent fascists.

Oxford University educated Mosley is a former barrister, racing driver and was a founder and co-owner of the March racing car constructor and Formula One racing team. Mosley made much of his fortune when he sold his stake in March in 1997.

The reports, if true, could well put Mosley in a difficult position with regards to his future involvement with the FIA and Formula one.

The FIA itself has refused to be drawn into the allegations that are said to have occurred at noon on Friday (28th April) and has simply commented: "This is a matter between Mr. Mosley and the paper in question, we understand that Mr. Mosley's lawyers are now in contact with that newspaper and the FIA has no comment." said the FIA spokesman.

However the shocking allegations have caused outrage with many groups. Karen Pollock, chief executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust, has told The Times Newspaper in the UK: "This is sick and depraved. For anyone to be in such a position of influence and power beggars belief. I am absolutely appalled."

Stephen Smith, director of the Holocaust Centre, speaking to ITV-F1.com, added: "As Mr Mosley has condemned the racism in motor sport he should live up to the standards he sets. This is an insult to millions of victims, survivors and their families. He should apologize. He should resign from the sport."

F1 legend Stirling Moss talking to The Times Newspaper said: "I don't see how he can continue. I hope he can, frankly, because I think he's very good at what he does. I suppose what goes on behind closed doors is his business but when a thing comes out like this . . . it's an absolute shocker."

However Bernie Ecclestone the president and CEO of Formula One Management and Formula One Administration feels the allegations if confirmed need not affect the sport or Mosley's position at the FIA at all.

"I've known him an awful long time," he told The Times Newspaper. "If somebody had told me this without the evidence I would have found it difficult to believe. Assuming it's all true, what people do privately is up to them.

"I don't honestly believe (it) affects the sport in any way. Knowing Max it might be all a bit of a joke. You know, it's one of those things where he's sort of taking the p*ss, rather than anything against Jewish people."

Mosley who became president of the FIA in 1993 has been married to wife Jean since 1960. They have two children: Alexander, who was born in 1970, and Patrick, who was born in 1972.

The shockwaves circulating due to the latest scandal in F1 based on innuendo shows that the world is watching any news about the series and the FIA since the spy scandal hit the fans last year. Even if the UK newspaper does have the facts right, Mosley's private life is now front and center instead of just that -- private. If they are false, then Mosley's head is being put on a platter based on rumours which seems unfair.

Come on Wizard: Time for a poll.
Guilty or Not?

TheStig

Offline Scott

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 04:52:06 PM »
I think it's going to happen before the red lights go out this weekend...when do you guys think Mos is going to submit his resignation?  I say Friday.  Can you turn this into a competition Wiz?  Maybe the winner can have his name signed on the card you send along with a bottle of Champagne to Ron Dennis or something?
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle