collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 135
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16157 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11273 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Help GPWizard & You Can Earn £5000!  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Wizzo

Help GPWizard & You Can Earn £5000!
« on: April 01, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »
I'm looking to recruit body advertisers to help promote the GPWizard brand and there's up to £5000 available.

With the average person coming into contact with around 3 million people in their lifetime I can really see the full potential of body advertising and I'm willing to put my money where our mouth is.

Body Advertising isn't for everyone and I urge people to think very carefully before putting themselves forward. This is ideal for people who want to stand out from the crowd and don't mind being in the public eye. Please note that all applicants are thoroughly vetted before they are selected.

What do I need to do?  
I won't just choose anyone to become a body advertiser, you will need to meet the following criteria before you're branded:

You must take a drug test and successfully complete a short psychological questionnaire to ensure you are of sound mind

You must be over 18 years of age and have had no previous mental health problems

You must be a tattoo virgin - It would cramp our brand if there were other competing tattoos

You must attend an annual check-up to ensure you have not removed the tattoo, have not had any other tattoos added and are still of sound mind.

Providing you meet the above criteria, we will pay for your tattoo to be done at our designated tattooist in Huddersfield and will pay you by cheque immediately afterwards. You will be responsible for your own transport to and from Huddersfield although for full forehead tattoos, we will pay for overnight accommodation as we want to do a brief medical check in the morning.

Each year, you will be asked to contact us to arrange an inspection of the tattoo. You will also be given an additional 20% of the original fee per annum upon completing the check up.

How much do I get paid?  

There are varying amounts available depending on where the tattoo is placed.
 1. Forehead £5000
 2. Arms/Hands £1000
 3. Shoulders/Back £500
 4. Legs/Feet £100
 5. Other areas - I'd have to have a look and see what its worth  :D

Please note numbers that initially numbers are limited to 50 . To express your interest, please email your name, address, date of birth and ideally a picture to info@gpwizard.co.uk

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline romephius

Re: Help GPWizard & You Can Earn £5000!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »
One for recruiting female members, a tat on the 'member' with "welcome aboard" as the welcome message..... only 'special' women joining the site would get this introduction....

:DD

Rom

Offline Steven Roy

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 12:29:40 PM »
A tattoo on the forehead I would consider but there is no way I am going to spend a night in Huddersfield :D

Offline Scott

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 03:17:19 PM »
It's a no brainer for Cos, since we've only seen pics of him in hats...do you include airfare from Ohio, Wiz?
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »
It's a no brainer for Cos, since we've only seen pics of him in hats...do you include airfare from Ohio, Wiz?

Several years ago, when my grand daughter was 3, I was at a family wedding in a suit. She gave me a very puzzled look and asked, "Grampa, where's your cap?" I went out to the truck and put one on. She looked up, smiled and said, "Thank you, Grampa!"

By the way, did y'all notice how many more times the third pix has been viewed as compaired to the other two? ;)
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Ian

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 07:41:45 PM »
Hehe, nice try Wiz,  ;)
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Online Dare

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »
Neil said he's more than willing for the head
tatoo and he would consider it a insult if
you offered him any money
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle