F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

Alonso trying to destroy Schumacher

(1/2) > >>

Wizzo:
Fernando Alonso states that he wants to win this weekend's German Grand Prix specifically to psychologically destroy Schumacher. While the Spaniard wants to win every Grand Prix remaining this season, this one is specifically important to him. This is what Fernando had to say:

"It's important to beat Michael at every race, not just Hockenheim! We know that at this stage of the season, we have to be finishing in front of the Ferrari's. But I think that a win in Germany could be worth more than ten points because of the psychological aspect. I try to win all the races, but it would mean a lot to take the victory here."

Ferrari is coming off of two very strong results and Renault will be key to steal Ferrari's fire before the Italian squad can make a serious impact on their Championship defence.

No matter what happens, the German Grand Prix should be a very exciting event. Schumacher's at home with everything to play for.  :good:

neo_1:
Alonso will have to put in 110% but i hav faith.
shumi wil not take victory at hockenheim
shumi is thunder but alonso is lightning
and u know what comes before thunder...
he he he

Ian:
Alonso might be lightning but it's a flash and it's over but thunder just keeps on rumbling on  :P

Wizzo:

Schumacher says his home crowd can make all the difference as he chases a hat-trick of wins in what could be his final German Formula One Grand Prix this weekend.

Alonso has said that a victory in Schumacher's backyard would be worth more than 10 points because of the psychological effect.

He says this race is a little bit of an extra motivation for all German drivers, even if it is not visible with respect to the lap-times, the psychological effect is definitely there.

I wouldn't want to play mind games with Schumacher  :crazy:

Ian:
Who needs to play mind games, I can still hear that old thunder rumbling on, Oh, where did that lightning go, ha ha ha   Ian  :yahoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version