collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 489
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11274 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: The happy mountaineer's  (Read 744 times)

Offline Dare

The happy mountaineer's
« on: February 09, 2009, 02:45:36 PM »
Naked hikers face spot fines in Swiss canton

updated 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
GENEVA - Naked mountain hikers in the Swiss canton of Appenzell-Innerrhoden will in future face on the spot fines of 200 Swiss francs ($170), Swiss daily Tages-Anzeiger reported over the weekend.

A wave of naked hiking — particularly popular with German visitors — outraged people last year in the traditionally minded canton, Switzerland's smallest by population, which gave women the vote only in 1990.

"We must protect our children from these immoral habits," the paper quoted Melchior Looser, head of the cantonal justice and police department, as saying.

Police succeeded in catching a naked hiker red-handed last September, and the 44-year-old Swiss man was charged with public nuisance. But the case has not yet been heard, leading the local authorities to push for a quicker way to deal with offenders.

It was not clear where the naked hikers would find the money, although hikers often carry rucksacks.

Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline Wizzo

Re: The happy mountaineer's
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:03:09 PM »

Twin Peaks?
"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »
They have a bare faced cheek, on both sides. :D
Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline Scott

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 08:54:52 PM »
I've never run into a policeman while hiking in the alps.  I'm all for naked hiking (not me, but women!), and as for the kids, they're either too young to care, or get a kick out of it (and probably isn't the first time they've seen those bits uncovered anyhow).  It's not as if these criminals are having sex on the trails, they're just strolling along.  It was all over the papers here a couple of weeks ago, but most people think there really isn't an issue - they just laugh about it. 

I guess the police in Appenzellerland have nothing better to do, then I hope they have fun chasing down streakers.

Besides, those of us who have been in co-ed naked saunas before know that it is rare that exhibitionists are worth looking at...those that aren't cover up pretty well.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle