Everything Else > Entertainment, Games & Computers

What's your favorite Car movie?

<< < (16/17) > >>

F1fanaticBD:

--- Quote from: Joe Waynes on July 13, 2015, 01:09:24 PM ---I guess saying the entire Fast and Furious collection is too stereotypical, but....meh.

--- End quote ---

As Cossie said, absolutely nothing wrong about it. I consider myself as a pilgrim of this franchise, so nice to have someone like you.

Hope your presence will enrich this forum, so welcome abroad !!

Steve A.:

--- Quote from: Jericoke on July 13, 2015, 02:58:10 PM ---uh

--- Quote from: Joe Waynes on July 13, 2015, 01:09:24 PM ---I guess saying the entire Fast and Furious collection is too stereotypical, but....meh.

--- End quote ---

There are few movies that show as much love for cars as the Fast and Furious movies.  There are plenty of movies that feature cars getting trashed, but how many that feature cars being built up and restored (and then trashed)?

And welcome aboard!

--- End quote ---

Yeah Yeah, don't forget Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ;)
Welcome to the fun Joe

Joe Waynes:
Thanks guys. I'm feeling the love.  :good:

Jenji Stone:

--- Quote from: F1fanaticBD on May 28, 2012, 05:03:05 PM ---I am a bit surprised that No body mentioned about :

Taxi 1/2/3 (the French Version)

I think i will be borrowing the first two from your list. They sound pretty darn good. Thanks for the share!

Transporter 1/3

Most probably all of the above are Luc Basson Movies..

The Driver (short film endorsed by BMW)

I Like the Tokyo Drift of Fast and Furious, a lot less CG..

--- End quote ---

cosworth151:
Good ones! I'm a Luc Basson fan myself.

There was a short lived TV series here in the States based on Besson's Taxi films. It was called Taxi Brooklyn. It features a tweeked Crown Vic in place of the films' Peugeot 904. Sadly, it only lasted a few months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version