collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 581
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11276 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Schumacher quits (already)  (Read 2587 times)

david1275

Re: Schumacher quits (already)
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 10:59:58 AM »
I reading all the posts it appears I will be the one who is cheering the fact Schumacher will not be there.

Enough said.

Willy and Lonny, you will find you are the minority with you views on the return of one of the greatest drivers F1 has ever seen, faults and all. I can't think of a better thing that could have happen to our sport than the return of a seven time world champ. Your triumphalisam at the unfortunate outcome to this is hard to read.

Offline Monty

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »
I think you will find that there are many, many people that are glad a cheat like Shumacher will not be returning. You cannot claim that being a 6-time champion makes him a great driver when you know that at least two of the championships were won by forcing other drivers off the road.
He was a very good driver although he was often beaten by better drivers is less effective cars. There have been some truely great drivers that never won a single championship.

Offline Ian

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 12:57:19 PM »
Strange, I thought that he was a 7 times WDC. I am proud to be one of the many, many people that are sorry that Michael's neck injury prevents him from racing.
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Scott

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Valencia half as much as I was a week ago.   :'( :'(
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline Ian

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »
Me neither Scotty, I'm not even bothering to have the day off now, crap GP anyway.
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »
I'm not the world's biggest Schumi fan. He was one of the most talented drivers of all time, but had a regrettable tendency to "go dirty." I would like to see him up against Hammy, Vettel, Kubica, et al.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Scott

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »
That exactly sums up the way I feel about him too.  Why he bothered with the dirty stuff, I'll never understand.  If there was one guy who didn't need to drive dirty, it was him.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle