collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 436
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11274 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Boring A1 GP  (Read 2616 times)

Offline romephius

Boring A1 GP
« on: November 26, 2006, 06:49:59 AM »
 :sick:Today i made the mistake of trying to watch the Malaysian A1 GP, after only 10 minutes i found myself questioning if having my fingernails pulled out with pliers would be less painful.  How does this series persist.  And no offence to the Brits out there, but please enough about Robbie-bloody-Kerr.  Who gives a crap, there are other drivers out there that barely get a mention but just because he is british and so is the commentary team, that's all you hear, is how great Robbie is and nothing about the real talent driving.  Plus lets face it, the cars are just not that exciting. 

Your thoughts big wide racing world??

davewilson

Re: Boring A1 GP
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 07:19:06 PM »
Get A Life !!! They Are Out Doing It For Real.
The Stig

Offline Dare

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:26 PM »

I like it,it feels in the gap waiting
   for f1 to start.You get to see some
   ex f1 drivers too :yahoo:
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline romephius

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 01:53:17 AM »
Hey Stig,

That was my point, very little coverage of the other drivers in that series DOING A GOOD JOB.

davewilson

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 07:36:47 PM »
I take my hat off to anyone ,competing in the world of Motor Sport at any level.
It is a Sport that should be enjoyed,and for people like me who cannot participate ,I relish the chance to see action on the track,even if it is not F1 all the time.

These men go out and Race ,and whatever level they are at ,compete with the same risk as do our F1 drivers.
So please do not knock them,respect them for what they are doing and enjoying.

I know it is not the same circus as F1,In a way they have a level playing field,which F1 has lost years ago,who knows we could learn a few things from these people? Which could even make F1 more enjoyable

They can still entertain and with a different view and perspective they, are not just a stop gap in the wounderful world of Motor Racing

The Stig

Offline romephius

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 08:08:46 PM »
AHHH.....Now i get your meaning, and with an explanation like that, who could truly disagree.

I never quite looked at it that way.

Thanks mate

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle