F1 News & Discussions > General F1 Discussion

Monaco - did Verstappen cross pit exit line

(1/7) > >>

Monty:
Sky showed an in car shot that seemed to show the car cross the pit exit line but nothing else was said

John S:
Maybe Monty, Maybe Not. Stewards say Nay.

Ian:
Interesting race though Monty, happy for Cheko.

Monty:
Ferrari are complaining- slam dunk break of the rule in my opinion.
The race was terrible! Pathetic delay at the start. Verstappen gets away with cheating (again). Overtaking was impossible. Slow stewards decisions (Ocon should have been told to give the position to Hamilton immediately after he tried to force Lewis off the track). Awful decisions by Ferrari. I will not miss Monaco if it goes

John S:

--- Quote from: Monty on May 29, 2022, 05:52:29 PM ---Ferrari are complaining- slam dunk break of the rule in my opinion.
The race was terrible! Pathetic delay at the start. Verstappen gets away with cheating (again). Overtaking was impossible. Slow stewards decisions (Ocon should have been told to give the position to Hamilton immediately after he tried to force Lewis off the track). Awful decisions by Ferrari. I will not miss Monaco if it goes

--- End quote ---

Must admit I nearly fell asleep waiting for part time Race Director to get his finger out at start of Monaco race today, but when it got underway I think it was one of the classics around the tight street circuit. I enjoyed it.  :good:

Always a trade off between risk and reward, RBR got it right Ferrari dropped the ball - it's as simple as that.

Trying to claim Max crossed the yellow line, which is marginal at best, only seeks to fudge poor decisions by Maranello pit wall; get over it Binotto your crew screwed up.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version