collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 164
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16156 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11271 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Greetings and salutations :-)  (Read 4174 times)

Offline hayleylsl

Greetings and salutations :-)
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:26:39 PM »
Hi. I'm Hayley.

I posted in one of the other topics on here but thought I'd be polite and say hullo here to :-)

As the name suggests I'm Hay and i'm 32.  I live in Worcester with my 2 cats.

I've been a mega f1 fan since i was around 10.  I support Jensen though as a team i follow Williams more than any other.  I also have a great respect for Kubica- and its a real shame what has happened to him these past couple of years.  I even have a copy of his racing boots from a few seasons ago from Renault :-)  I also got a chance to sit in a Renault quite a few years back now, which was pretty amazing.

I myself don't drive due to a medical condition- my family think I'm a bit odd for being such a motor sport (well, F1) fanatic because of the not being able to drive thing :-)

I do voluntary work for Cat's Protection and do the local Facebook and eBay as well as helping out in the shop- if anyone ever wants to talk cat that is my second favourite subject after F1 of course.  My next favourite subject is Rugby and i'm a huge Warriors fan too...

I also use the happy smilie far too much...

"It's like riding a bicycle around your living room"

Nelson Piquet on the Monaco Grand Prix..

Offline Ian

Re: Greetings and salutations :-)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:56:06 PM »
Hello again Hayley, I think a lot of would love to see Williams on top again. I take it you'll be watching the 6 Nations on Saturday.  :good:
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 10:19:16 PM »
Welcome to GP Wizard, Hayley! Hope you enjoy contributing to our community.

There are plenty of smilies to choose from here if you feel like experimenting ;)
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

David

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 11:15:22 PM »
Hi Hayley and a warm welcome to GP Wizard. I hope you stick around and join in the fun. We have a great bunch of friendly F1 fans on what is the greatest F1 forum on the planet.  :good:

Great to hear you do good work for Cat's Protection, I'm an animal lover myself, but I have been without a cat for the first time I my life the past eight years. We lost the best cat in the world and we still can't bring ourselves to replace her. I have got a crazy dog called Molly.

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »
Welcome, Hayley! Glad to have you here. Make yourself at home here and check out all of the features.  :good:

As I said on the other thread, I've been an F1 fan since I first saw it on Wide World of Sports back in the early 60's. I'm a hard core car nut and always have been. I've been going to races almost since I was old enough to walk.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Scott

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »
We're from all over, and all shapes, sizes, ages and even a good group of girls, so you should fit right in.  Don't worry about the smile, but you might find you'll be using the LOL quite a bit more once you find your way into things.

Welcome Hay, stick around - once the season starts it'll be tons more fun.   :good: :good: :good:
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Jugirl

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 06:43:07 PM »
Hi Hayley and welcome to GP. Its a great site.
Have a good look around and don't forget to enter the Game Grid this year, it would be great to have another Female winner and show these guys which sex is smarter ;) hehe

Ju

Offline hayleylsl

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »
Heh :-)

Years back i had a Sun (News?paper) "Fantasy Formula One" account and did quite well!
"It's like riding a bicycle around your living room"

Nelson Piquet on the Monaco Grand Prix..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle