collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 354
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Pit Lane Members  (Read 19954 times)

Online Dare

Re: Pit Lane Members
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 06:13:06 AM »
Well Pit Lane members,it's been a few
days since you joined us,what do you
think?

Hope everyone made you feel welcome
and you make this your new home
 :good:

Been quite good Dare.

Raindancer,what part of India do you call home?
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline johnbull

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 08:54:24 AM »
I think a look at the post count of people like myself, Chameleon, Steven R, Raindancer, Linda, F1 Box and other pit lane exiles should answer your question.

Speaking for myself, I am very happy in my new home thank you very much. :yahoo:

But I do have a very serious dilemma this weekend. Come Saturday afternoon, 2 pm precisely our time, the MotoGp from Assen will be about to start, at exactly the same time as qualifying for Magny Cours is about to start.

Decisions, decisions. ::) ::) ::)
Joe M. Anastasi.
JOHN BULL RACING.   MALTA.
www.johnbullmalta.com

Offline romephius

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »
Hey Johnbull, would it help to say that generally we try to get together in the chat room and discuss quali and the race whilst watching ........

Rom

Offline johnbull

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »
Hey Johnbull, would it help to say that generally we try to get together in the chat room and discuss quali and the race whilst watching ........

Rom

You mean I then have to do 5 things at once? - watch the bikes, watch the cars, watch the PC (bike timing) watch the PC (F1 timing) and chat with you lot too? ...... not sure if I even know how, but I'll give it a try, so long as I don't trip up in my zimmer frame. :yahoo:
Joe M. Anastasi.
www.johnbullmalta.com

Offline romephius

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »
nah it's all good mate........I reckon you'll be able to handle it.....

Rom

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 11:53:47 AM »
It's easier here in the States. Quali will be on Speed live in the morning, and MotoGP will be on CBS tape delay in the afternoon.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Chameleon

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 01:38:56 PM »
Well Pit Lane members,it's been a few
days since you joined us,what do you
think?

Hope everyone made you feel welcome
and you make this your new home
 :good:

For my money, it's actually been better (sorry, Red Five, but read on).  The quality of discussion is as high as in the Pit Lane forum, just as much happening, everything is as good except for one thing.  GP Wizard lacks the fly in the ointment that was Oongah - and that can only be good...  ;)
Never mind me - read http://f1insight.madtv.me.uk/ :D

Offline johnbull

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 03:59:11 PM »

For my money, it's actually been better (sorry, Red Five, but read on).  The quality of discussion is as high as in the Pit Lane forum, just as much happening, everything is as good except for one thing.  GP Wizard lacks the fly in the ointment that was Oongah - and that can only be good...  ;)

Why does everybody keep mentioning OOnga  :DntKnw: Quiet Chami he might hear you and get in here.

Actually, to be quite honest I quite liked winding him up. :yahoo:

Seriously though, I am impressed with the serious discussion. Not one thread with subscribers calling others names etc. apart from the occasional discussion about zimmer frame specifications.

I suppose there must be something to be said for growing older and wiser.

Now don't say it . :-[ :-[ :-[
Joe M. Anastasi.
www.johnbullmalta.com

Offline Chameleon

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 06:02:23 PM »
I am thinking of fitting my zimmer with slicks.  D'you think Max would allow it or would I have to specify grooves?  Or perhaps I could take a pit stop to change from one to the other...  :D

Offline Ian

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 10:59:05 PM »
Max and Bernie have no say on zimmers so you can have any tyres or aerodynamics you like, great for whipping round the aisles and beating the old biddies.  :DD
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Online Dare

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 11:44:53 PM »
[quote author=johnbull

Seriously though, I am impressed with the serious discussion. Not one thread with subscribers calling others names etc. apart from the occasional discussion about zimmer frame specifications.

Seriously johnbull in the soon to be one year I've been a
member I've never seen any harsh words among members.

Were serious about our f1,but as you've seen by now we
kid aroun on other topics.
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline johnbull

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 11:50:43 PM »
[quote author=johnbull

Which is just how it should be, and why we're here. You stupid pr*ck. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Joe M. Anastasi.
www.johnbullmalta.com

Online Dare

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 12:15:14 AM »
[quote author=johnbull

Which is just how it should be, and why we're here. You stupid pr*ck. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Make yourself right at home

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 02:38:44 AM »
I am thinking of fitting my zimmer with slicks.  D'you think Max would allow it or would I have to specify grooves?  Or perhaps I could take a pit stop to change from one to the other...  :D

I just got new tires on the van. I thought about having Bill up at Mr. Tire take some tire paint and paint one tread groove on each tire white.

It seems like the softs handle better! :crazy:
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Chameleon

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 03:19:22 AM »
Amazing what a white stripe can do! :yahoo:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle