GPWizard > Introductions

Not new, but making a return in a blaze of Martini fueled glory

(1/5) > >>

guest3164:
So, I came, I went, came back and had to leave again.  Now I am back again and hope to stay around for longer.  I have had a lot of stuff to deal with at home (I have ended up as a full time carer to an elderly relative) and it was best to just leave but whilst the situation is ongoing, I feel the urge to just talk more about F1. 

This of course has nothing to do with the exceptional form of my lot in comparison to recent years.  No, absolutely nothing... 

Scott:
 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Glad to have you WF.  We've missed you a ton, and of course many of us think of you every time we see Bottas up on the podium.  Your lot have done VERY well of late, and if I remember correctly, Massa had your eye as well.  You certainly have a ton to be proud of.

Really, really glad to have you back WF.  Hope only for the best with your personal matters.  Ill relatives can create a really emotional time for us all.

Ian:
Great to have you back WF. I think mostly everybody is glad Williams are back with a bang. Best wishes for your family.

lkjohnson1950:
Welcome back. I understand how you feel as I care for my 96 year old mother. Gotta make some time for yourself or you'll go full bonkers.

cosworth151:
Grand to hear from you again! You're always welcome here. As Scott said, seeing Williams back to the front made us think of you.

I hope all goes well with your family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version