collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 524
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Random question.....  (Read 3887 times)

Offline cosworth151

Re: Random question.....
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2019, 04:41:54 PM »
I know, word play like this simply doesn't cut the mustard

Give it a while. Maybe it will improve with tyme.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline rmassart

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 05:32:42 PM »
As kid in the late 80s I used to sneak into the Hockenheimring for free through the woods. I remember '89 as that was when Mansell raced for Ferrari and I still have a photo of me somewhere waving a Mansell flag as his Ferrari raced down the long first straight. Sneaking in for worked for a couple of years. Then they stopped you.

The only GP I've paid to visit was the Australian one in '98. That was great and well organised. Hakkinen won that year.

Now that I live close to Spa, I'd love to go there once.

Offline Alonsofan

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2019, 06:40:21 PM »
You bad boy sneaking in for free but if I could I would too hehe.

I remember watching the Australian GP that year on telly. That was the one Coulthard let Hakkinen win  ;) hehe

Offline Calman

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2019, 07:07:13 PM »
As kid in the late 80s I used to sneak into the Hockenheimring for free through the woods. I remember '89 as that was when Mansell raced for Ferrari and I still have a photo of me somewhere waving a Mansell flag as his Ferrari raced down the long first straight. Sneaking in for worked for a couple of years. Then they stopped you.

The only GP I've paid to visit was the Australian one in '98. That was great and well organised. Hakkinen won that year.

As long as you've never participated as one of those nuts running down the track in a raincoat or national costume, then who can deny a "sneak entrance" hobby? :)

Best Regards,
Cal :)
Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

Offline Calman

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2019, 07:08:16 PM »
That was the one Coulthard let Hakkinen win  ;) hehe

Took Abbaman all this time to erase that memory, then you go and bring it up again!!!  ::)  :DD

Best Regards,

Offline Alonsofan

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2019, 07:19:47 PM »

Is this you rmassart? Hehe

Offline Calman

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2019, 09:23:21 PM »
Yes, that's "Return of the Mac" ... or "Mr Raincoat"   :DD

I also fondly remember this one.  NO!!!! .. it's not me, even if he does look like he is wearing a mixture of Scottish/Irish national dress.   Anyway, I am Mr Abbaman these days, so I need to find a clip of a man sporting a beard, wearing white jeans, sequence and platform shoes (while campaigning down an F1 track).

Best Regards,

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle