F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

Will he stay or will he go?

(1/2) > >>

Andy B:
With the closed season being well closed the main talking point is will LH be on his bike?
I think we'll see him back but no announcement till after the FIA come up with an excuse for the Abu Dhabi fiasco.
What do you think?
Vote now.

lkjohnson1950:
Lots of people supposedly in the know think he's gone unless the FIA penalizes the race officials.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/995235/1/fia-investigation-outcome-key-hamilton-s-f1-future?utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Int&utm_source=Newsletter-66058

Dare:
If LH and Max would both leave we'd have a
better season for the fans.

Jericoke:
This isn't the first time that Lewis has taken some time to decide.  We know from Nico Rosberg that Lewis puts everything he has into a season, which is exhausting at the best of times, but if Hamilton was still suffering from long Covid, having his closest fight in years, and then losing in a very disappointing way, it's a lot.  Of course he needs time to decide. 

Luckily I feel like even Lewis knows that he needs time to refind his love of racing over the winter break.

I'm sure that Toto is one under the most stress; he needs to have a solid plan B in place that doesn't leak to the public.

John S:
Well if he's blackmailing the FIA to get Masi & Tombazis sacked, which is what everyone is implying in the media right now, then the sooner the new President of FIA confrms they're staying - to thwart any cheap hood tactics by Merc & Lewis - the better I say.  >:(

If Lewis then chooses to walk away we'll all know him for a whinger who chooses to run home with his ball when the boys in the park decide it was harsh, but no foul.

Be nice if he's on the grid this season, but make no mistake F1 will keep rollin on without him.

Think you can guess which way I voted.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version