Everything Else > Events & Special Offers

Thinking of going to the Austrian GP - June22.

<< < (2/4) > >>

lkjohnson1950:
Red Bull's home race.  :DntKnw:

vintly:
Surprising they're all sold out already - bummer. Come to Barca instead?

Scott:

--- Quote from: lkjohnson1950 on December 06, 2013, 05:20:35 PM ---Red Bull's home race.  :DntKnw:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but every seat, and EVERY general admission ticket?  Maybe Red Bull are only giving them away in promotions.  Every other race that has tickets on sale still has plenty of tickets.

--- Quote from: vintly on December 06, 2013, 05:58:55 PM ---Surprising they're all sold out already - bummer. Come to Barca instead?

--- End quote ---

Love to...got a couch?  Seriously, I'd love to go to Barcelona, but don't know where to start - easyjet is charging an arm and a leg to return on the Sunday (Thursday's not bad), and I have no idea where to stay or the best tickets to book...shoot me some recommendations...I'll check into bus tours from here as well...seems a decent way to go and usually includes decent parking at the track.

John S:

This site Grandprixtickets.com seem to have a few weekend grandstand or Sunday only seats, Scott.

http://www.grandprix-tickets.com/formula-1-tickets/austria-red-bull-ring/red-bull-ring-austria-f1-tickets-2014

vintly:

--- Quote from: scott on December 06, 2013, 07:01:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: vintly on December 06, 2013, 05:58:55 PM ---Surprising they're all sold out already - bummer. Come to Barca instead?

--- End quote ---

Love to...got a couch?  Seriously, I'd love to go to Barcelona, but don't know where to start - easyjet is charging an arm and a leg to return on the Sunday (Thursday's not bad), and I have no idea where to stay or the best tickets to book...shoot me some recommendations...I'll check into bus tours from here as well...seems a decent way to go and usually includes decent parking at the track.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's all very well for me to say come to Barca. The couch is already booked at my mate's unfortunately - but I will ask him if he knows anyone who may have a spare one, or be up for chaeap-renting a room for a few nights. It's been done before. Hopefully get back to you with something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version