Everything Else > General Automotive

Exotic Cars

(1/1)

lkjohnson1950:
Tooling around Tucson Sunday, I saw a Ferrari 812, A pretty rare car even by Ferrari standards. It occurred to me that Tucson is a very good place to see exotic cars in the flesh so to speak. In the past year or so I have seen:
2 Aston Martin Vantages, 3 Audi R8 at least one of which was a V10 by the sound, Bentley Continental GT, Flying Spur, and Bentayga. That SUV is huge. 3 Lamborghini Huracans, a new Countach (2022), and a Urus, Maserati Quattroporte, a Ghibli, a GT, and 2 Levantes. A Rolls Royce Phantom, a McLaren 620, 2 Ferrari 458 and 2 Ferrari front engined types I couldn't pin down exactly. An original Acura NSX and a new Acura NSX, a Nissan GT-R, 2 Toyota Supras, a Lexus RC350 and an LC500. 2 Porsche Carrera GT, and a Taycan electric. 911s, Boxsters etc are everywhere. I think the Porsche Macon is the most popular Luxury SUV. I see more of them than BMWs, Audis, Lincolns or Caddys.  A Shelby Cobra 289 (on display at the Volvo dealer!), an original Shelby Mustang GT350, a Lotus Elise, a Triumph TR-6 and an MG TC. Enough to keep your head on a swivel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version