F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

Lewis looks to add more mega bucks to his F1 income by producing own documentary

(1/1)

John S:
A real rags to ever more riches tale coming on Apple TV. 

Hope the real story doesn't get overwritten about just who funded what in Lewis' career ascendancy.  ;)

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/lewis-hamilton-apple-tv-film/8852814/?nrt=54

Dare:
I hope he doesn't forget Ron Dennis

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: Dare on March 10, 2022, 12:09:33 AM ---I hope he doesn't forget Ron Dennis

--- End quote ---

How is Ron regarded in F1 circles these days?  I know Lewis wouldn't overlook him, but I also know that Lewis isn't going to ruffle feathers that don't need to be ruffled.

As for the Brad Pitt movie he's supposedly going to consult on... that's the exact description of 'Driven' starring Sylvester Stallone, which got shifted to a 'CART' movie when they realized F1 wanted to be paid.

Scott:

--- Quote from: Jericoke on March 10, 2022, 02:02:54 PM ---How is Ron regarded in F1 circles these days?  I know Lewis wouldn't overlook him, but I also know that Lewis isn't going to ruffle feathers that don't need to be ruffled.

--- End quote ---

I don't think he'll ruffle any feathers with his current team, but I wonder how much access Mclaren will give him to theirs, their building etc.  If he has to rely only on historical video, he's going to pay through the nose for it since aside from family movies, he probably doesn't own much of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version